Will the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique Work for Me?
Here’s What We Know
- The Pin Hole Technique™ is similar to a technique we have been using for a long time, but with better instruments and smaller openings!
- We believe the grafts will last as long or longer and will cover the roots as well or better than what we have been doing!
- There is substantially less trauma and pain for the patient! Most patients use only Tylenol or Ibuprofen and no antibiotics!
- Few or no sutures are needed!
- The time needed for the Pin Hole™ surgery is the same or less than our tried and true method!
- When our patients diligently adhere to the Pin Hole™ Post Op Care Instructions, they experience beautiful results the soonest!
- Bottom Line—most of what we will do from this time forward will be via the Pin Hole Technique™!
This Is Where We Are Using the Pin Hole Technique™
Do You Have Similar Problems?
You can request a consultation to see if the Pinhole Surgery is for you. If the Pinhole Surgical Technique is for you here are a few of the benefits of the Pinhole process over traditional gum grafting (soft tissue graft) and gum recession treatments:
- Dr. Bailey is one of only a few qualified and certified professionals in Utah to perform the Pinhole Surgical Technique.
- Less discomfort
- No sutures
- No incisions
- Faster recovery time